My services at a glance
- 1:1 Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) on Wednesdays (10-5), Thursdays (10-5) and Fridays (11-5) online using Skype. Email me using
dervish.terminal.com with your Skype i.d. or ask to connect with me (the above email is my Skype i.d. £60 (£45). Last session 4pm.
- Qi Gong (Chi Gung) classes - Friday mornings @ 9.30 (- 10.30). This class takes place online, using Skype (instructions as above). Beginners welcome, though if you
haven't done it before, it's worth looking at the youtube video (audio/visual section of this website)!
- 'Hove Zen & Mindfulness Sangha' (formerly 'Undercover Dharma'): drop-in Zen meditation meets every Tuesday online using Skype (instructions as above). I am
not doing the Big Mind session on the last Tuesday of the month, until we're back meeting face-to-face. 7.15 - 8.45pm Donations to
- Now affiliated to the Wild Goose Zen Sangha (wildgoosesangha.org.uk). honk! honk!
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) courses - New course when demand requires! Eight
sessions, manual included. Get in touch to make further enquiries... (email@example.com). Almost certainly not before social distancing has been relaxed!
Need an individual consultation?
Simply call us on 0775 8574567 or use our contact form.