My services at a glance
- 1:1 Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) from Monday-Friday 2-5 online using Zoom.
- Qi Gong (Chi Gung) classes - Friday mornings @ 9.30 (- 10.30). This class takes place in Stoneham park (near the wooden pigs!) if the temperature is above 7C and it's
not raining, sleeting or snowing. Beginners welcome, though if you haven't done it before, it's worth looking at the youtube video (audio/visual section of this website)!
- 'Boundless Hove Zen Sangha': drop-in Zen meditation meets every Tuesday online using Skype (email me on firstname.lastname@example.org with your Skype i.d.).
We have not yet gone back face to face, and are researching possibilities. Generally speaking, we do Big Mind on the first Tuesday of the month, sitting and dokusan
on the second and fourth Tuesdays, and sitting and teisho (Dharma talk) on the third. When there is a fifth Tuesday we have sitting and an extended
service. Suggested £5 per session donations to
- More details on the website www.boundlesshovezensanghawgzs.org
- We are affiliated to the Wild Goose Zen Sangha (honk! honk!) which is part of the international White Plum Asanga, an organisation which descends from the
late Taizan Maezumi Roshi.
- I am no longer running Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) courses.
Need an individual consultation?
Simply call me on 0775 8574567 or use the contact form.