My services at a glance
- 1:1 Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) on Thursdays (10-5) and Fridays (11-5) face to face at the Grey Door Therapy Clinic or online using Skype. Email me
using dervish.terminal.com with your Skype i.d. or ask to connect with me (the above email is my Skype i.d. £60 (£45)). Last session 4pm.
- Qi Gong (Chi Gung) classes - Friday mornings @ 9.30 (- 10.30). This class takes place in Stoneham park or online, if the weather is inclement, using Skype
(instructions as above). Beginners welcome, though if you haven't done it before, it's worth looking at the youtube video (audio/visual section of this website)!
- 'Hove Zen & Mindfulness Sangha' (formerly 'Undercover Dharma'): drop-in Zen meditation meets every Tuesday online using Skype (instructions as above). I am
not doing the Big Mind session on the last Tuesday of the month, until we're back meeting face-to-face. 7.15 - 8.45pm Donations to
- Now affiliated to the Wild Goose Zen Sangha (wildgoosesangha.org.uk). honk! honk!
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) courses - New course when demand requires! Eight
sessions, manual included. Get in touch to make further enquiries... (email@example.com). Almost certainly not before social distancing has been relaxed!
Need an individual consultation?
Simply call us on 0775 8574567 or use our contact form.