My services at a glance
- 1:1 Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) from Monday-Friday online using Zoom, or face-to-face at the Grey Door Therapy Clinic,
Blatchington Road, Hove.
- Qi Gong (Chi Gung) classes - Friday mornings @ 9.30 (- 10.30). One class takes place in Stoneham park (near the wooden pigs!) if the temperature is above 7C and it's
not raining, sleeting or snowing. Another class is at 4pm in Hove Park on Tuesdays. Beginners welcome, though if you haven't done it before, it's worth looking at the youtube video
(audio/visual section of this website)! Text me (07758574567) beforehand to check it's happening
- 'Boundless Hove Zen Sangha': drop-in Zen meditation meets every Tuesday online using Skype (email me on firstname.lastname@example.org with your Skype i.d.) or in
person. Generally speaking, we do Big Mind on the first Tuesday of the month, sitting and dokusan on the second and fourth Tuesdays, and sitting and
teisho (Dharma talk) on the third. When there is a fifth Tuesday we have sitting and an extended service. Suggested £5 per session donations to
- More details on the website www.boundlesshovezensanghawgzs.org
- We are affiliated to the Wild Goose Zen Sangha (honk! honk!) which is part of the international White Plum Asanga, an organisation which descends from the
late Taizan Maezumi Roshi.
- I am running Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) courses when there is a demand. If you are a
company or organisation wanting mindfulness for your staff, this can certainly be arranged.
Need an individual consultation?
Simply call me on 0775 8574567 or use the contact form.